• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting Up Your Server.cff Be carful about it.
Hello everyone today i will make a tutorial in which i will be telling how to edit server.cfg file successfully....So lets start!
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password changeme
maxplayers 50
port 7777
hostname SA-MP 0.3 Server
gamemode0 grandlarc 1
filterscripts gl_actions gl_realtime gl_property gl_mapicon ls_elevator attachments skinchanger vspawner ls_mall ls_beachside
announce 0
chatlogging 0
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
language English 

Okay so here we have a server.cfg file now let me tell you about it.

Whenever we start a server it loads server.cfg file without it we can't start server.
echo Executing Server Config...
As it says everything executing server config no need to change this or edit it.
rcon_password changeme
 rcon pass, we all know about it. here you can type rcon pass which you want for your server, we better chose a hard one so no one should be able to guess if. If rcon pass is "changeme" server will not start you have to change pass from "changeme" to start server.
maxplayers 50
Max number of player that can join the server.
port 7777
Port on which you want to host your server. Usually provided by your host.
hostname SA-MP 0.3 Server
Its your server name.
filterscripts <here>
Type the name of your filterscript to load it in server.
announce 0
We can assign it 2 values "1" or "0". By "1" your server will show in "internet" tab on samp client and with "0" value your server will not show in samp client.
chatlogging 0
Enable/disable player chat to the server log. Useful to disable to stop the log becoming bloated, or if you have another scripted chat logging solution."1" to enable "0" to disable.
weburl <here>
Website of your sever which it shows on samp client.
onfoot_rate 40
The minimum time in milliseconds a client updates the server with new data while running/walking which is usually "40".
incar_rate 40
The minimum time in milliseconds a client updates the server with new data while in a vehicle usually "40".
weapon_rate 40
The minimum time in milliseconds a client updates the server with new data while firing a weapon usually "40".
stream_distance 300.0
The distance on the X,Y plane which server entities will stream in for connected players usually "300".
stream_rate 1000
he number of milliseconds that must elapse before server entities stream distance is retested for each player usually "1000".
maxnpc 0
The maximum number of NPCs that can join your server "0" for no.
language English 
Language of your server which it shows in samp client.
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
Allows you to configure the timestamp format. OR simply you can say time format like dd/mm/yyyy.

I hope it will be useful for many peoples.
Make it sticky please.

Nice tutorial, it may help newbies Big Grin
Feel free to ask me any question!
Note: Give me Reputation if i helped you Big Grin

Yea @Mr.Ahmed It Helps Newbie Big Grin
You forgot to say mention to put .so in front of all plugins.Because this is Linux host not windows
example:
sscanf.so
Nice Tut It Can Help NewBies
Nice Tutorial,, Thanks For This !
(12-23-2015, 03:47 PM)System64 Wrote: You forgot to say mention to put .so in front of all plugins.Because this is Linux host not windows
example:
sscanf.so

+1
nice tutorial helpful thanks
Nice tutorial Wink
Nice tutorial, very useful for newbies